Financial Aid Checklist
- Complete your taxes for 2015 (you will need this information to complete the FASFA)
- Complete the FASFA. Click here to complete the FASFA
- Apply for the Direct Plus Loan, to complete the loan request you must complete the Master Promissory and Entrance Counseling modules. This is Mandatory, in order to receive certain benefits regardless if you qualify or not. Click here for Direct Plus Loan
- Apply to the College, there is an application fee (you need to do this because they will not discuss your financial aid unless this is satisfied).
- If you qualify for the Direct Plus loan you will be requesting what you need.
- If you do not qualify for the Direct Plus loan your Stafford Loan will increase from $5,500 to $9,500. Make sure the college makes the adjustment.
- You need to find out if you are awarded a Pell Grant. They can range from $0-$5,700. A rule of thumb is, if your EFC number is <1000 you will most likely receive a $5,700 Pell grant.